Blogs have become very popular and a blog is a great way for a person to get their ideas, opinions or even promote their internet business online without a lot of hassles. There are many reasons why a person would choose to blog to help their online business.
1. Easy to use – Blogs are simple and easy to use. You will not need to be a computer geek to understand how to create a blog. They can be accessed quickly and any changes that may have to be done can be done really easy. If you compare this to how hard it is to modify your website and changing all those confusing HTML’s you can see why blogs have been so popular.
2. Change – You are able to change your blog quickly without a lot of hassle that a website may give you. You can make your changes to your blogs in seconds compared to the hours that it can take to update your website. When you are updating on a daily basis, this is a great reason to use a blog versus a website.
3. Delivery – The information you post on a blog will be delivered quickly compared to the hours it can take using a website. When you are updating your blog you will have the information out to your readers in no time because the search engines pick up the new information quickly. With a website it can take hours or even days for the search engines to update your new information
4. Organization – When you add new information to your blog there is less headache involved in the development stages. When you are organizing your blog, it does not have to be perfect as the software will come behind you and organize it for you. With a website you have to organize all the different information by yourself and anyone who has developed a website that this can be very confusing and time consuming.
5. Communication – It is easy for your reader to post any comments or questions on your blog. These comments are an important way to stay in contact with your business clients, friends or even followers. With a website you will not have this option
6. Cost – Generally blogs are free to the user so the most cost to you is your time. Blogs are a great way for a you to save on advertising costs because on a blog can advertise for free. Again with a website you do not have this option
7. Search Engines – Search engines love blogs. They are so key rich that the web crawlers will attach themselves right away. With a website it takes time to create keywords that search engines will love. These are just a few reasons why blogs have become so popular.
So, if you are still wondering “Why should I start making money from home” you should really be asking how soon can I start? Check out the program below for an honest way to make money online. It is working for me…